- 2014 Retail Store of the Year: And the winners are …
- Black Friday vs. Cyber Monday 2013 — Shopper Social Sentiment
- Office Depot names former Toys 'R' Us exec as executive VP of retail
- 2013 – The Year the Customer Took Over
- IBM: Physical stores will turn the tables in five years as buying local beats online
Delray Beach, Fla. Office Depot said it has partnered with Hong Kong office-supply retailer, bigboXX.com, to provide office products and services to corporate customers in Hong Kong. Office Depot said the deal will enable clients to use the Office Depot international network for their multi-country supply needs.
"Hong Kong is a key market for many global companies, and the new relationship between Office Depot and bigboXX.com will provide a complete procurement solution for both new and existing customers," said Teddy Chung, managing director for Office Depot Asia, in a news release.