- The Value and Power of Data-Driven Marketing
- Survey: LLBean.com climbs to top of March online customer service rankings
- Survey: Target generates most positive grocery sentiment
- Walmart shows support of women-owned businesses with new logo
- Retail veteran Andrea Weiss, digital expert Bill Mirabito form consulting firm
Naperville, Ill. – OfficeMax is opening most stores at 8 p.m. local time on Thanksgiving night. OfficeMax.com will start offering online Black Friday deals at 12:01 a.m. EST Thanksgiving morning.
The OfficeMax Black Friday shopping event will take place for three days from Thursday, Nov. 28 through Saturday, Nov. 30 in stores and at OfficeMax.com. OfficeMax.com will also host a special online-only, pre-Black Friday sales event at 9 p.m. EST Wednesday, Nov. 27.
“We’re providing earlier hours, more ways to save and a flexible, convenient shopping experience for our Black Friday customers to help kick off the holiday season,” said Kim Feil, OfficeMax executive VP and chief marketing and strategy officer for Office Depot, Inc. “Whether they prefer to stay up late or shop early, shoppers will find big savings on a wide variety of technology products and accessories, and also great gifts and supplies for every home and business office on their list.”