- MasterCard: In-store Black Friday shopping to rise over last year
- Call for Entries: Chain Store Age’s Retail Store of the Year Design Competition
- Gap in big marketing push; returning to TV ads
- CashStar Retailer Roundtable puts m-commerce and digital gift cards in spotlight
- Deloitte: Holiday shoppers use smartphones, stay local
New York City Gap Inc.’s Old Navy brand has named Crispin Porter + Bogusky, Miami, as its advertising agency, according to brandweek.com. The agency is know for its quirky campaigns.
The first of the new ads will break in March. They will reportedly promote the brand's fun and value-driven aesthetic.