- Express CEO Michael Weiss to retire
- Walmart U.S. CEO Bill Simon steps down; to be replaced by CEO of Walmart Asia
- Former Saks CEO Sadove to lead new tech-focused division at Traub Associates
- Report: HSN’s Mindy Grossman declined J.C. Penney CEO offer
- Ron Johnson: ‘I was a terrible fit for J.C. Penney’
Exton, Pa. Footwear company Olly Shoes announced Wednesday that it has promoted Kirby Lohff to CEO. Lohff joined Olly last July as president and COO.
Olly Shoes currently owns and operates 10 U.S. locations and three stores in Toronto, Canada.