- Call for Entries: Chain Store Age’s Retail Store of the Year Design Competition
- MasterCard: In-store Black Friday shopping to rise over last year
- Early Hanukkah, Late Thanksgiving to Impact Holiday Shopping
- Don't Toy Around: Discover Consumer Influence On Holiday Shopping
- SAP uses social sentiment to analyze back-to-school shopping
San Jose, Calif. Orchard Supply Hardware (OSH) appointed Robert Burgess as associate VP of consumer marketing and Janis Healy as associate VP of visual merchandising.
Burgess has a 20-year career in developing consumer strategies and CRM-based programs, both on the client and agency sides of retail. He has held senior marketing positions with Verizon, West Marine and major consumer-marketing agencies.
Healy has a 30-year career of leading store and visual brand positioning at several of the country’s leading retail brands, including PETCO.