- Welcome to the New Customer Disruption Newsletter
- Kroger debuts Retail Site Intelligence, new enterprise IT architecture
- Winick leases up East Coast Development in Long Island City
- Westfield Garden State Plaza brings digital technology to physical world
- Wal-Mart's tech lab buys Stylr mobile fashion app
Salt Lake City Overstock.com said it would offer its merchandise for sale to consumers outside of the United States.
New York City-based technology provider E4X will power Overstock.com's international e-commerce expansion with its integrated FiftyOne Global e-commerce solution.