- 2014 Retail Store of the Year: And the winners are …
- Call for Entries: Chain Store Age’s Retail Store of the Year Design Competition
- Deadline Extended for Retail Store of the Year Design Competition
- MasterCard: In-store Black Friday shopping to rise over last year
- Don't Toy Around: Discover Consumer Influence On Holiday Shopping
Atlanta -- Oxford Industries has acquired Sugartown Worldwide, the owner of the upscale women's lifestyle brand Lilly Pulitzer, which sells to better specialty and department stores as well as through its stores and other direct to consumer channels.
Jim Bradbeer, president of the Lilly Pulitzer Group, said: "It is worth mentioning that we were not marketing the company when Oxford called us earlier this year. We have been approached by interested parties many times in the past but never felt that any were the right partner for us. We believe that joining forces with Oxford will enable us to best pursue our vision for the brand and to continue on our growth trajectory."
Oxford Industries is an international apparel design, sourcing and marketing company with a diverse portfolio of owned and licensed brands and a collection of private label apparel businesses. Oxford's brands include Tommy Bahama and Ben Sherman.