- 2014 Retail Store of the Year: And the winners are …
- Bloomberg: Home Depot cutting health benefits for 20,000 part-timers
- Toys ‘R’ Us moves interim CEO into role permanently; names new U.S. president
- D.C. Council upholds mayor's veto of 'living wage' bill
- Wal-Mart doubles small-store expansion amid weak sales and lowered outlook
New York City, Pacific Sunwear of California Inc. is eliminating Lou Ann Bett's position as division president of its Demo stores, which are in the process of being closed.
According to a Securities and Exchange Commission filing, Bett will leave the company March 15.
Bett joined Pacific Sunwear in 2005 from Limited Brands Inc., where she served as VP and general merchandise manager of Express Men's stores. Limited sold its majority stake in the Express brand in July.
Early this month, Pacific Sunwear said it will close its 154 Demo stores as the result of a review of strategic alternatives for the urban-apparel brand. The company had already closed 74 underperforming Demo stores last May. The closures will be completed by May of this year.
Pacific Sunwear said Bett will be entitled to receive benefits under its executive severance plan.