- Welcome to the New Customer Disruption Newsletter
- Kroger debuts Retail Site Intelligence, new enterprise IT architecture
- Westfield Garden State Plaza brings digital technology to physical world
- Animated mannequins steal show at Gaultier exhibit in New York
- 5 Reasons Retailers Can't Miss Customer Disruption 2014
Westport, Conn. -- Charter Realty & Development said that it has arranged a 4,800-sq.-ft. lease for Panera Bread located in the Westport Plaza in Westport, Conn.
The shopping center is anchored by Home Goods, Walgreens and Pet Supplies Plus. The deal was co-broked by RHYS commercial of Stamford.
In order to make room for Panera, Stride Rite and a nail salon will be relocated.