- Welcome to the New Customer Disruption Newsletter
- Kroger debuts Retail Site Intelligence, new enterprise IT architecture
- Westfield Garden State Plaza brings digital technology to physical world
- Animated mannequins steal show at Gaultier exhibit in New York
- Report: Home Depot to spend $300 million on tech, new DCs, same-day shipping
Sanford, N.C., The Pantry Inc. will acquire Rome, Ga.-based D&D Oil Co., which operates 53 c-stores under the Cowboys banner. D&D does business in Georgia, Alabama and Mississippi, selling gas under the BP and Cowboys brand names. The deal also includes two additional stores that are under construction, and the development rights to seven potential store sites.