- Walmart to install LEDs in ceilings, cutting lighting energy use by 40%
- A.T. Kearney: Chile and China tops for emerging market retail expansion
- Asia is the New Land of Opportunity for U.S. Retailers
- Walmart U.S. CEO Bill Simon steps down; to be replaced by CEO of Walmart Asia
- Wal-Mart Making Switch to LED Ceiling Lights
Hong Kong - Hong Kong-based supermarket chain ParknShop has chosen Galleria Retail Technology Solutions to further enhance its merchandising operations. ParknShop will use Galleria category planning, automation and optimization solutions to obtain insights via clustering and demand signal analytics, as well as optimize and execute its store strategy.
“With a wide variety of stores across Hong Kong, Macau and Mainland China, our goal is to provide our customers with a large selection of products at the best possible value,” said Philippe Giard, regional managing director of ParknShop.