- Ensuring PCI DSS compliance without going broke or sacrificing your customers’ experience
- Congress extends implementation date of final rule governing gift cards
- Fast-fashion retailers slow down to engage with customers
- Handicapping healthcare reform’s impact on retailers
- Haagen-Dazs Shoppe partners with Buxton to map out expansion strategy
New York -- PayPal announced Monday that a total of 23 national retailers are now signed up to accept PayPal in their stores, making the payment solution accepted in more than 18,000 physical retail locations. PayPal also announced that Jamba Juice is testing an order-ahead feature that allows customers to place an order, select a time for pick-up, and pay in advance via the PayPal App – so when they arrive, they can save time and skip the line, grab their food and be on their way.
The 23 national retailers signed on with PayPal are: Famous Footwear, Dollar General, Mapco Express, RadioShack, Spartan Stores, Abercrombie & Fitch, Advance Auto Parts, Aéropostale, American Eagle Outfitters, Barnes & Noble, Foot Locker, Guitar Center, the Home Depot, Jamba Juice, J.C. Penney, Jos. A. Bank Clothiers, Nine West, Office Depot, Rooms To Go, Tiger Direct, Toys “R” Us and two additional partners that the company will announce soon.