- CSA First Look: J.C. Penney's Brooklyn Debut
- Ron Johnson: ‘I was a terrible fit for J.C. Penney’
- J.C. Penney opens its first-ever store in Brooklyn on Aug. 29
- Judge rules J.C. Penney 'interfered' in Macy’s/Martha Stewart deal; damages pending
- Report: HSN’s Mindy Grossman declined J.C. Penney CEO offer
Plano, Texas – J.C. Penney Company, Inc. has reportedly named Jan Hodges, a senior marketing executive who has been with the retailer for 25 years, to the position of senior VP and general manager of home goods. According to Reuters, Penney CEO Myron Ullman sent out an employee memo on Oct. 3 informing workers that Hodges would assume the new position on Nov. 1.
Hodges will replace Paul Rutenis, who left the company after running Penney’s home goods operation for 14 months. She joined Penney in 1988 and has previously held roles including head of women’s accessories and intimates.