- Pep Boys selects LogicSource for sourcing and procurement services
- U.K.’s Orlebar Brown deploys NetSuite OneWorld; will use in U.S. expansion
- Eight Steps to Reduce “Hidden” Transportation Costs and Increase Profits
- Starbucks to roll out wireless charging stations in stores nationwide
- Smart Furniture Uses Mobile to Promote Home for the Holidays
Philadelphia -- The Pep Boys – Manny, Moe & Jack named Chris Adams as SVP store operations.
Since 2010, Adams has served as COO of CarGroup Holdings LLC d/b/a Webuyanycar.com, where he was responsible for launching the U.S. operations of the successful U.K.-based car-buying service. Adams began his career at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.
Mike Odell, president and CEO, said: “Chris has a proven track record of delivering world-class customer service, having cut his teeth rising up through the ranks of Enterprise Rent-A-Car.”