- Apple and IBM partner for business software
- Kroger debuts Retail Site Intelligence, new enterprise IT architecture
- Westfield Garden State Plaza brings digital technology to physical world
- Wal-Mart's tech lab buys Stylr mobile fashion app
- Kohl's, Toshiba partner with Plug and Play in retail accelerator program
Memphis -- Perkins Restaurant & Bakery announced a six-unit franchise development agreement in Iowa and Nebraska over the next six years.
The expanded development of the Iowa/Nebraska area was signed with Perkins franchisee CyHawk Hospitality Inc., which operates six Perkins Restaurants and Bakeries — five in Iowa and another in Independence, Mo.
The first of the six additional units opened in July in Ankeny, Iowa, to be followed by a location in Norfolk, Neb., slated to open in September.
Altoona, Iowa, is slated for early 2014 and CyHawk Hospitality is currently looking at several different communities in Nebraska as possible locations for the remaining restaurants.