- Welcome to the New Customer Disruption Newsletter
- Kroger debuts Retail Site Intelligence, new enterprise IT architecture
- Former Saks CEO Sadove to lead new tech-focused division at Traub Associates
- Wal-Mart's tech lab buys Stylr mobile fashion app
- Westfield Garden State Plaza brings digital technology to physical world
Vancouver, B.C. Petco has selected Strangeloop to implement its Site Optimizer to accelerate page load times for the company’s high-traffic e-commerce website, Petco.com.
“Providing pet parents with an efficient, convenient and enjoyable user experience when shopping us online is an important part of that commitment,” said John Lazarchic, Petco’s VP e-commerce. With Strangeloop’s Site Optimizer, we’ve been able to decrease the average page load time on Petco.com by 5.5 seconds -- a phenomenal improvement.”
The Strangeloop Site Optimizer is an easy-to-use web-acceleration solution that is available as either a hardware appliance or as a service via the cloud. Site Optimizer transforms optimization from a lengthy and complex coding process into an automated function performed in real time by an intelligent appliance.