- Indulging in a New Outlet
- Westfield Garden State Plaza brings digital technology to physical world
- Simon Property teams up with online Refinery29 to target Millennials with pop-ups
- Jose Pepper’s and Eddie Bauer Outlet to open at Legends Outlets Kansas City
- NYC’s first enclosed mall in 40 years officially opens
Cincinnati -- Phillips Edison and Co.'s Fund IV announced its acquisition of Marketplace Shopping Center, in Independence, Mo.
The property was purchased from Centro Properties Group and Ingrid Long and Drew Quinn of Grubb & Ellis represented the Seller on the transaction. The 241,682-sq.-ft shopping center is anchored by Price Chopper.
Other shopping centers acquired by Phillips Edison investment funds in 2010 include: Prairie Point Shopping Center in Aurora, Ill.; Johnson's Creek in Clackamas, Ore.; and Fort Smith Pavilion in Fort Smith, Ark.