- Apple and IBM partner for business software
- Kroger debuts Retail Site Intelligence, new enterprise IT architecture
- Wal-Mart's tech lab buys Stylr mobile fashion app
- Westfield Garden State Plaza brings digital technology to physical world
- Motorola’s new mobile marketing platform uses Wi-Fi and Bluetooth technology
Fort Worth, Texas -- Pier 1 Imports said Thursday it has launched a fully redesigned website, Pier1.com, with a lineup of new features, including “Pier 1 To-You” allowing users to buy products online and have them shipped to any location in the continental United States.
Additional options continue to include “Pier 1 To-Go,” which launched in June 2011 and allows customers to pay for selected product offerings online and pick them up in-store with no shipping charges.
Pier 1 said the new site allows for easier navigation of the company’s product assortment, and now features “Get Inspired” and “Learn How” editorial content sections.
“We are extremely delighted with the successful launch of our new e-commerce enabled website, Pier1.com, which allows customers to shop our unique array of merchandise while selecting the shipping destination of their choice,” said Alex W. Smith, president and CEO.
Key project partners included Demandware, Jagged Peak, Sogeti, Alliance Data and The Richards Group.