- Haagen-Dazs Shoppe partners with Buxton to map out expansion strategy
- Sprouts Farmers Market to roll out AccessVia’s signage solution
- Congress extends implementation date of final rule governing gift cards
- Retailers: Get your e-mails past the judge and the jury
- Container Store and Intuit partner to eliminate receipts
Kendall, Fla. Boca Raton, Fla.-based Woolbright Development announced that Plato’s Closet will be opening its first Miami location at London Square in Kendall, Fla.
Slated for a November grand opening, Plato’s Closet will occupy 2,880 sq. ft. in the 475,000-sq.-ft. shopping center, which is anchored by Costco, T.J. Maxx/HomeGoods, Ross Dress For Less, Anna’s Linen’s, Dollar Tree and Party City.