- Apple and IBM partner for business software
- Kroger debuts Retail Site Intelligence, new enterprise IT architecture
- Wal-Mart's tech lab buys Stylr mobile fashion app
- Westfield Garden State Plaza brings digital technology to physical world
- Kohl's, Toshiba partner with Plug and Play in retail accelerator program
Kendall, Fla. Boca Raton, Fla.-based Woolbright Development announced that Plato’s Closet will be opening its first Miami location at London Square in Kendall, Fla.
Slated for a November grand opening, Plato’s Closet will occupy 2,880 sq. ft. in the 475,000-sq.-ft. shopping center, which is anchored by Costco, T.J. Maxx/HomeGoods, Ross Dress For Less, Anna’s Linen’s, Dollar Tree and Party City.