- Haagen-Dazs Shoppe partners with Buxton to map out expansion strategy
- Congress extends implementation date of final rule governing gift cards
- Retailers: Get your e-mails past the judge and the jury
- Sprouts Farmers Market to roll out AccessVia’s signage solution
- NCR affirms kiosk alliance with Blockbuster
New York -- Posiflex is announcing two new retail and hospitality products in development -- an ultra-small-footprint Multi-Purpose PC Controller with WiFi and a Foldable Touch Screen Terminal Base, which reduces deployment costs and optimizes user viewing — at the National Retail Federation 2013 Big Show in New York.
The PC Controller is designed to control a variety of configurations for demanding retail and hospitality environments. Its ruggedized design makes it optimal for the most hazardous work locations, and its small footprint with WiFi capability makes the Posiflex Controller ideal for anywhere integration, including easy wall-mount installation in small, tight spaces and unobtrusive locations.
The foldable base for touch-screen terminals is designed to optimized viewing to ease user fatigue and reduce deployment cost by folding flat for shipping. The new fold-flat design optimizes height and viewing angles to satisfy a variety of cashier and user viewing positions. With a 40% reduction in the package volume of size and weight, the smaller package reduces deployment shipping costs. In addition, the design tidies counter installations by reducing cable/connector requirements.