- Williams-Sonoma taps Children’s Place exec as senior VP global
- Williams-Sonoma Q4 tops estimates as online surges 11.5%; ups dividend
- Pottery Barn, Pottery Barn Kids enter Philippines
- Williams-Sonoma soars in Q1, topping earnings and sales estimates
- Williams-Sonoma meets Q3 expectations; issues weak outlook
Nashville, Tenn. — Pottery Barn has leased 12,684 sq. ft. in Hill Center Green Hills, a 220,000-sq.-ft. mixed-use open-air lifestyle center in Nashville, Tenn. The lease is with Williams-Sonoma, Pottery Barn’s parent company.
Owner and developer H.G. Hill Realty Co., plans to begin redeveloping Hill Center Green Hills early in 2015. Pottery Bar expects to begin its build-out in the fall of 2015.
Anthropologie and Whole Foods anchor Hill Center’s retail component. The tenant lineup includes Calypso St. Barth, lululemon athletica, Vera Bradley, Vineyard Vines, West Elm, and more. Locally owned boutiques catering to women, men and children include Billy Reid, Bink's Outfitters, Cosmetic Market, H. Audrey and Snap Kids. Dining options include California Pizza Kitchen, Five Guys Burgers and Fries, Pei Wei, Sweet Cece's Frozen Yogurt and Zoës Kitchen.