- Target online veteran to head up inRetail, new omni-channel retail agency
- Dunkin’ Donuts looks to expand California presence to 1,000 locations
- Walmart kicks off online holiday deals early
- Wal-Mart names new CEO; company vet Doug McMillon to succeed Mike Duke
- Toys ‘R’ Us moves interim CEO into role permanently; names new U.S. president
Tejon Ranch, Calif. — Pottery Barn plans to open a new outlet store at The Outlets at Tejon. At 12,397-sq. ft., it will be the retailer’s ninth outlet store in the U.S. and its only current outlet store in California.
Currently under construction and slated to open in August 2014, The Outlets at Tejon is located on Interstate 5 between Los Angeles and Bakersfield, Calif.
Tejon Ranch Co. and The Rockefeller Group are developing the 320,000-sq.-ft. center. EWB Development LLC is handling leasing and marketing.