- Three New Must-See Retail Stores in New York City
- Target replaces Canada head, promotes U.S. execs
- Walmart U.S. e-commerce names new head as Joel Anderson leaves for Five Below
- Expert: Nordstrom poised for success in Canada
- Urban Outfitters opens side-by-side men’s and women’s stores in Westwood Village, California
Philadelphia -- Urban Outfitters said Thursday that Stephen Murray has resigned as global president of the Urban Outfitters brand.
The company said Murray plans to return to London and "pursue an opportunity with a wholesale business having an international focus."
Urban Outfitters CEO Glen Senk will take on Murray's duties until a replacement is found, the company said.