- Three New Must-See Retail Stores in New York City
- Target replaces Canada head, promotes U.S. execs
- Walmart U.S. e-commerce names new head as Joel Anderson leaves for Five Below
- Lands’ End Business Outfitters launches new online experience
- Urban Outfitters names former J. Crew exec as president of namesake brand
Philadelphia -- Urban Outfitters said Thursday that Stephen Murray has resigned as global president of the Urban Outfitters brand.
The company said Murray plans to return to London and "pursue an opportunity with a wholesale business having an international focus."
Urban Outfitters CEO Glen Senk will take on Murray's duties until a replacement is found, the company said.