- Haagen-Dazs Shoppe partners with Buxton to map out expansion strategy
- Congress extends implementation date of final rule governing gift cards
- Retailers: Get your e-mails past the judge and the jury
- Sprouts Farmers Market to roll out AccessVia’s signage solution
- NCR affirms kiosk alliance with Blockbuster
Washington, D.C. — Pret A Manger has leased a two-story retail building on Capital Hill in Washington, D.C., according to Douglas Development, the building’s owner. Located just two blocks from the U.S. Capitol Building, the restaurant will occupy 4,300-sq. ft. and offer two floors of indoor dining as well as a large outdoor patio.
Originally from London, Pret A Manger opened its first U.S. location in 2000 near the New York Stock Exchange. Today, there are over 300 Pret A Manger locations worldwide.