- Pricechopper cuts jobs due to rising costs
- Power Brokers: 15 Real Estate Heavyweights
- Office Depot names former Toys 'R' Us exec as executive VP of retail
- Five Key Takeaways from new Moody’s report, 'Brick-and-Mortar Continues to March Online'
- Bayer Properties names senior VP development and construction
Schenectady, N.Y. -- Price Choppers Supermarkets/Golub Corp. has named Ryan C. Hill as VP of construction and engineering. He will be responsible for planning the overall engineering, architectural and construction activities for the 132-store chain.
Hill comes to Price Chopper from Walgreens, where he served as senior director of construction.