- The Value and Power of Data-Driven Marketing
- Retail veteran Andrea Weiss, digital expert Bill Mirabito form consulting firm
- 2014 Retail Store of the Year: And the winners are …
- Survey: LLBean.com climbs to top of March online customer service rankings
- Three New Must-See Retail Stores in New York City
Irvine, Calif. — PriceSpider, an online retail marketing service provider, is rolling out a re-pricing engine that enables manufacturers and resellers to automatically adjust pricing based on preset or on-the-fly criteria as it pertains to competitive market activity. The PriceSpider re-pricing engine provides the actionable data needed to set rules, manage strategy and optimize pricing activity with visibility into the market.
“Manufacturers and resellers traditionally set prices based on the actions of large marketplace sellers,” said PriceSpider CEO Anthony Ferry. “When a price drops on one of those major sites, there is generally a flurry of activity by others to price the item in order to claim the ‘buy box’ — our PriceSpider re-pricing solution helps more sellers compete more effectively.”