- Welcome to the New Customer Disruption Newsletter
- Kroger debuts Retail Site Intelligence, new enterprise IT architecture
- Westfield Garden State Plaza brings digital technology to physical world
- Animated mannequins steal show at Gaultier exhibit in New York
- Junction Solutions to implement Microsoft Dynamics at auto parts retailer Eckler
Currently a premier shopping destination in Raleigh, N.C., Cameron Village features tree-lined walks, one-of-a-kind shops, and restaurants and cafes in a unique, walkable, neighborhood atmosphere.
The proposed Cameron Village redevelopment will provide a valuable and attractive addition to the center and community.
Trinity Town Center in New Port Richey, Fla., is a true lifestyle center. Comprised of 16 buildings and a parking garage, it is destined to become the Main Street for the Trinity area. Easily accessible from Pasco, Pinellas and Hillsborough counties, Trinity Town Center will provide upscale dining, shopping and entertainment currently unavailable in the area. The pedestrian plaza, which includes a signature clock tower and band shell, will feature year-round entertainment, art exhibitions and outside dining, and will quickly become one of the most popular gathering places in the region.
The unique blend of shopping, dining, office space, along with chef-driven restaurants and an elegant outdoor setting, makes this location truly special. The Trinity area is one of the fastest-growing communities in Florida. The average household income within one mile of the town center is in excess of $100,000, within three miles is in excess of $73,000 and within five miles is in excess of $60,000.