- Welcome to the New Customer Disruption Newsletter
- Kroger debuts Retail Site Intelligence, new enterprise IT architecture
- Westfield Garden State Plaza brings digital technology to physical world
- Target online veteran to head up inRetail, new omni-channel retail agency
- Neiman Marcus gives update on security breach
Lakeland, Fla., Publix Super Markets CEO Charlie Jenkins Jr. will retire next year but remain on the board of directors, the company said Wednesday.
He will be replaced by Ed Crenshaw, who was appointed president of the company in 1996. Todd Jones, senior VP of product business development, will become president.
Jenkins said he always wanted to retire at the age of 65 (which he'll turn shortly after his last day, March 29, 2008) in order to spend more time with his family.