- Walgreens Q2 sales rise 5.2%
- Wal-Mart doubles small-store expansion amid weak sales and lowered outlook
- NRF forecasts 4.1% rise in retail sales for 2014; online to grow 9% to 12%
- Report: Home Depot to spend $300 million on tech, new DCs, same-day shipping
- HSN Inc. increases net income, sales during Q4 and fiscal 2013
Lakeland, Fla. -- Publix Super Markets Inc. announced the promotion of Gino DiGrazia to VP finance.
In addition to his current responsibilities for business analysis and reporting, DiGrazia assumes many of the responsibilities previously held by Kelly Underhill, director of tax and treasury, who retired from Publix on March 30, 2012 after 22 years of dedicated service.