- Sprouts Farmers Market to roll out AccessVia’s signage solution
- Retailers: Get your e-mails past the judge and the jury
- Fast-fashion retailers slow down to engage with customers
- Congress extends implementation date of final rule governing gift cards
- Haagen-Dazs Shoppe partners with Buxton to map out expansion strategy
Daqing, China -- QKL Stores said Monday that it opened a new hypermarket store, its 51st, in Hailin County, Heilongjiang Province, on April 15.
The new store by Northeast China’s leading regional supermarket chain is approximately 7,300 sq. meters and is located in a small shopping center in a newly developed residential area which can serve over 80,000 potential customers.