- Apple and IBM partner for business software
- Kroger debuts Retail Site Intelligence, new enterprise IT architecture
- Wal-Mart's tech lab buys Stylr mobile fashion app
- Westfield Garden State Plaza brings digital technology to physical world
- Motorola’s new mobile marketing platform uses Wi-Fi and Bluetooth technology
Daqing, China -- QKL Stores said Monday that it opened a new hypermarket store, its 51st, in Hailin County, Heilongjiang Province, on April 15.
The new store by Northeast China’s leading regional supermarket chain is approximately 7,300 sq. meters and is located in a small shopping center in a newly developed residential area which can serve over 80,000 potential customers.