- 2014 Retail Store of the Year: And the winners are …
- Deadline Extended for Retail Store of the Year Design Competition
- MasterCard: In-store Black Friday shopping to rise over last year
- Early Hanukkah, Late Thanksgiving to Impact Holiday Shopping
- Don't Toy Around: Discover Consumer Influence On Holiday Shopping
Daqing, China Chinese supermarket retailer QKL Stores said Tuesday that it has opened a hypermarket store in Fujin City, Heilongjiang Province. The new store opened on Oct. 25 and is the company’s second hypermarket opening this year.
The newest store brings the total number of locations to 41, comprised of 30 supermarkets, eight hypermarkets and three department stores.