- Welcome to the New Customer Disruption Newsletter
- Kroger debuts Retail Site Intelligence, new enterprise IT architecture
- Westfield Garden State Plaza brings digital technology to physical world
- Animated mannequins steal show at Gaultier exhibit in New York
- 5 Reasons Retailers Can't Miss Customer Disruption 2014
Sharon, Pa. -- Casual-dining brand Quaker Steak & Lube announced an area development agreement with Bosselman Food Services to open two locations in Nebraska and one in Iowa, which will mark the brand's entrance into the state of Nebraska. Bosselman Food Services plans to open one Quaker Steak & Lube restaurant per year in 2014, 2015 and 2016.
"We look forward to the opening of our first restaurant next year, and are excited for a great future with Quaker Steak & Lube," said Charlie Bosselman, president of the Bosselman Cos.
Located in Grand Island, Neb., Bosselman Food Services has targeted the Nebraska areas of North Platte, Lincoln, Grand Island-Hastings-Kearney and Omaha, as well as Des Moines in Iowa as potential development sites for the new restaurants.
"We are projecting a record-breaking 2014 for the Quaker Steak & Lube brand, and this agreement with Bosselman Food Services further validates our growth and national expansion," said John Longstreet, president and CEO, Quaker Steak & Lube.
Quaker Steak & Lube operates more than 60 locations throughout the United States and Canada.