- Apple and IBM partner for business software
- Kroger debuts Retail Site Intelligence, new enterprise IT architecture
- Wal-Mart's tech lab buys Stylr mobile fashion app
- Westfield Garden State Plaza brings digital technology to physical world
- Motorola’s new mobile marketing platform uses Wi-Fi and Bluetooth technology
San Diego - Internet presence management firm Red Door Interactive said Monday that Quiksilver has selected it to help launch its new line of girls’ apparel and accessories.
According to Red Door, the fashion and action sports brand will implement an internet presence strategy, developed and executed by Red Door, designed to drive awareness and traffic to Quiksilver’s flagship stores and niche retailers by individuals who will engage with the brand.
"Developing this new line of clothing for younger girls has been in the works for some time, and it's important that we bring in partners who understand the market and how best to communicate with this audience in such a way that will drive interest," said Kenna Florie, VP of Sales and Marketing for Quiksilver Women's line. "We've found that partner in Red Door."