- Sprouts Farmers Market to roll out AccessVia’s signage solution
- Congress extends implementation date of final rule governing gift cards
- Retailers: Get your e-mails past the judge and the jury
- Haagen-Dazs Shoppe partners with Buxton to map out expansion strategy
- QVC pop-up to offer multimedia experience; products to use Microsoft Tag technology
West Chester, Pa. -- QVC announced the appointment of Matthew Goldberg to the position of senior VP global market development. Goldberg, who will assume his new role in October 2013, will be responsible for driving global growth, reporting to Mike George, president and CEO of QVC.
Goldberg most recently served as CEO of Lonely Planet, where he drove the company's geographic expansion into China, India, Brazil, Russia and other markets, through partnerships and local operations. He recently facilitated the sale of Lonely Planet to a private investor.