Fort Worth, Texas -- RadioShack will open the company's second California concept store in Sun Valley on March 22. This RadioShack had been in Sun Valley since the store opened in its original location in 1982.
All concept stores in the company's portfolio feature an upgraded shopping experience, which showcases the company's new look. Concept store features include:
• A speaker wall controlled by in-store tablets, empowering customers to experience a dozen different speakers.
• Interactive displays that encourage shoppers to compare products, including headphone demo stations where they can listen to leading brands; a remote control toy exploration center; and a GoPro camera display, demonstrating the capabilities of several camera models.
• Idea Center where consumers can bring their ideas to life through collaboration with store associates at a convenient workspace.
• Technology including touch-screens and apps to help shoppers understand product benefits.
• Newly configured displays highlighting in-demand brands.
RadioShack is opening a select number of these highly experiential stores in neighborhoods throughout the nation. The Sun Valley location is one of more than 25 concept stores to open since the company began converting to such stores in July 2013. The first California concept store opened in Lynwood in January.