- RadioShack store ops exec resigns
- Welcome to the New Customer Disruption Newsletter
- Kroger debuts Retail Site Intelligence, new enterprise IT architecture
- Motorola’s new mobile marketing platform uses Wi-Fi and Bluetooth technology
- Westfield Garden State Plaza brings digital technology to physical world
New York RadioShack Corp. said on Tuesday that it teamed up with Western Union Co. and wireless company Trumpet Mobile to offer a service that allows people wire money through their cell phones.
The company said the service—which allows money to be transferred within the United States and to Latin America and Caribbean countries—is aimed at immigrants and customers without bank accounts.