- IBM: Physical stores will turn the tables in five years as buying local beats online
- Animated mannequins steal show at Gaultier exhibit in New York
- Retail RoadTrip: Fall NYC
- Don't Toy Around: Discover Consumer Influence On Holiday Shopping
- Wal-Mart names new CEO; company vet Doug McMillon to succeed Mike Duke
New York City New York City , According to Britt Beemer, chairman of America’s Research Group, “Some retailers relying on Christmas sales to make sales goals for the fourth quarter and the year of 2004 woke on Christmas morning to find coal rather than cash in their Christmas stockings.”
For the complete article, “Toy, Bed & Bath and Computer Stores Find Coal in Their Stockings,” click on the Guest Commentaries tab at left.