- Apple and IBM partner for business software
- Kroger debuts Retail Site Intelligence, new enterprise IT architecture
- Westfield Garden State Plaza brings digital technology to physical world
- Wal-Mart's tech lab buys Stylr mobile fashion app
- Kohl's, Toshiba partner with Plug and Play in retail accelerator program
Kansas City, Kan. -- Stacy Scheelk has signed on as senior director of new business development with RED Legacy. An accredited Certified Marketing Director, Scheelk’s responsibilities include developing partnerships, securing sponsorships, creating specialty retail and increasing ancillary income.
She comes to RED Legacy from CBL & Associates Properties where she most recently served as regional director of brand development.