- Take our social media survey for a chance to win an ipad
- Call for Entries: Retail Store of the Year Design Competition
- 'Virtual Assistant' technology makes retail debut at Duane Reade
- Williams-Sonoma expands brand portfolio with purchase of Rejuvenation
- Motorola Solutions unveils tablet built for enterprise users; first solutions focused on retail
New York City -- Chain Store Age will present a Webinar – “Facilities Dollars and Sense: Unlocking Substantial Maintenance and Repair Savings by Controlling All Components of Cost” -- on Tuesday, May 10, 2011, at 2 p.m (EST).
The presentation, sponsored by First Service Networks, will discuss a new way of thinking that systematically analyzes, controls and manages each individual component of cost to deliver substantial savings on multi-site maintenance and repair spend.
Click here for more information.