- Kroger debuts Retail Site Intelligence, new enterprise IT architecture
- Welcome to the New Customer Disruption Newsletter
- Westfield Garden State Plaza brings digital technology to physical world
- Animated mannequins steal show at Gaultier exhibit in New York
- Dunkin' Donuts signs deal for 46 locations in South California
Jacksonville, Fla. -- Shopping center owner Regency Centers said Thursday that it has launched construction on Southpark at Cinco Ranch, a 260,000-sq.-ft. neighborhood center anchored by Kroger, in Fort Bend County, Houston.
In partnership with Excel Commercial Real Estate, Regency Centers began construction of the center’s first phase on Feb. 20, with anchor openings scheduled for fourth quarter 2012.
Located 32 miles west of downtown Houston, Southpark at Cinco Ranch is the first anchored retail development within Cinco Ranch, one of the nation’s fastest growing master-planned communities. The project’s first phase will include a 101,497-sq.-ft. Kroger and fuel center, a 71,680-sq.-ft. Houston-based sporting goods retailer, 29,920 sq. ft. of small shops and seven outparcels.
Southpark at Cinco Ranch is 72% preleased and will add an additional 57,000 sq. ft. in the second phase.