- Kroger debuts Retail Site Intelligence, new enterprise IT architecture
- Welcome to the New Customer Disruption Newsletter
- Wal-Mart doubles small-store expansion amid weak sales and lowered outlook
- 2014 Retail Store of the Year: And the winners are …
- Westfield Garden State Plaza brings digital technology to physical world
Kent, Wash. Recreational Equipment Inc. (REI) announced that Mark K. Comstock has joined the co-op in the newly created role of VP real estate and store development. Comstock most recently served as VP real estate and facilities for T-Mobile USA.
Mark’s leadership responsibilities include new store site acquisition and development, management of REI’s growing companywide portfolio of real estate assets, and facilities management of the co-op’s headquarters in Kent, Wash. The company currently operates 113 stores nationwide. It will open a store in Columbia, Md., in November.