- Walmart U.S. e-commerce names new head as Joel Anderson leaves for Five Below
- comScore: Q1 digital spend hits $63.4 billion; desktop up 12%, mobile 23%
- Wal-Mart cuts profit forecast on sluggish Q2
- Report: Twitter may be considering e-commerce
- Moody’s: Physical stores key to retailers’ online growth strategy
Redmond, Wash. -- REI (Recreational Equipment, Inc.) promoted Bill Baumann and Brad Brown to senior VP information technology, and e-commerce and direct sales respectively.
In addition, Kathleen Peterson has been named VP of REI Private Brands.
“Bill and Brad's promotions recognize the strategic importance of the information technology and e-commerce divisions to provide the infrastructure required to support REI's growth over the next five years,” said Brian Unmacht, REI's EVP. “Kathleen’s remarkable 25-year career with premier global brands serves her well as she leads the expansion of our award-winning branded gear and apparel offerings.”