- MasterCard: In-store Black Friday shopping to rise over last year
- Deadline Extended for Retail Store of the Year Design Competition
- 2014 Retail Store of the Year: And the winners are …
- Don't Toy Around: Discover Consumer Influence On Holiday Shopping
- Deloitte: Holiday shoppers use smartphones, stay local
New York City 7-Eleven Inc. is expanding its private-label products as more consumers seek out store brands to save money, The Dallas Morning News reported.
The Dallas-based convenience store chain said Monday it is developing 180 private-label grocery items that are 10% to 20% cheaper than national brands.