- Helena Foulkes named president of CVS/pharmacy
- Wal-Mart doubles small-store expansion amid weak sales and lowered outlook
- How Technology Has Revolutionized Sales Tax Management
- Toys ‘R’ Us moves interim CEO into role permanently; names new U.S. president
- Walmart to install LEDs in ceilings, cutting lighting energy use by 40%
New York -- Best Buy is open to considering a lowered bid from founder Richard Schulze, according to the New York Post.
The report, citing sources close to the company, suggested the chain is now open to a bid of around $20 per share.