- American Apparel ousts CEO/chairman Dov Charney on misconduct allegations
- Wet Seal CEO resigns; former chief exec returns to helm
- Microsoft plans NYC flagship store; 10 new stores for holidays
- Shoe Carnival earnings drop on income tax expenses; plans 23–28 stores
- Abercrombie sales slide 5.8%; dropping logo from clothes
New York -- Hudson’s Bay Co., owner of the Lord & Taylor and The Bay chains, plans to file for an initial public offering, according to The New York Times.
A listing, which is expected to be on the Toronto Stock Exchange, could come this fall, before the end of November, the report said, with as much as 20% of the company being sold to the public.