- Exclusive Report: 2011 NRF BIG Show Wrap-Up
- Barneys Co-Op Named Store of the Year in CSA Design Competition
- Wal-Mart sex discrimination case hits possible court block by Supreme Court
- Holiday Deadline Extension: Retail Store of the Year Design Competition
- Take our social media survey for a chance to win an ipad
New York City -- Five state leaders in India made clear over the weekend their unwillingness to let foreign retailers set up shop in the country, the Associated Press reported.
Parliament adjourned Monday in an uproar over the issue and Communist Party-controlled trade unions have pledged to strike Thursday, the report said, and some politicians even threatened to burn down foreign stores that open under the new rules.
Click here to read the full story.