- Ron Johnson: ‘I was a terrible fit for J.C. Penney’
- Judge rules J.C. Penney 'interfered' in Macy’s/Martha Stewart deal; damages pending
- J.C. Penney tops views in first quarter; same-store sales up 6.2%
- Ace Metrix: Target had top back-to-school ad
- J.C. Penney rallies with solid Q2, suggesting turnaround
New York -- PVH Corp. will open 600 Izod shops inside J.C. Penney department stores in September, Women’s Wear Daily reported.
The new in-store-shops will range from 600 sq. ft. to 1,000 sq. ft. in size.