- 2014 Retail Store of the Year: And the winners are …
- Wal-Mart doubles small-store expansion amid weak sales and lowered outlook
- Private equity firms acquire The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf
- Private equity could ramp up ROI by emphasizing brands, customers
- How Technology Has Revolutionized Sales Tax Management
Clifton, N.J., Linens ‘n Things is reportedly in advanced talks to be acquired by Apollo Management, a New York City-based private equity group, for about $1.2 billion. The retailer, based in Clifton, N.J., put itself up for sale in September.