- 2014 Retail Store of the Year: And the winners are …
- Wal-Mart doubles small-store expansion amid weak sales and lowered outlook
- D.C. Council upholds mayor's veto of 'living wage' bill
- How Technology Has Revolutionized Sales Tax Management
- MasterCard: In-store Black Friday shopping to rise over last year
New York City Leon Black's buyout firm Apollo Management is considering the idea of a "prepackaged" bankruptcy plan for Linens 'n Things, the New York Post reported online Tuesday, citing sources.
In the course of such a plan, Apollo and the retailer's creditors would agree on a restructuring plan before filing for Chapter 11, the Post reported. The company was not reached for comment, the report said.