- 2014 Retail Store of the Year: And the winners are …
- Wal-Mart launches money transfer service between stores
- Brookstone preparing to file bankruptcy; eyes acquisition by Spencer’s
- Brookstone files Chapter 11; seeks sale to Spencer’s
- Wal-Mart doubles small-store expansion amid weak sales and lowered outlook
New York City Leon Black's buyout firm Apollo Management is considering the idea of a "prepackaged" bankruptcy plan for Linens 'n Things, the New York Post reported online Tuesday, citing sources.
In the course of such a plan, Apollo and the retailer's creditors would agree on a restructuring plan before filing for Chapter 11, the Post reported. The company was not reached for comment, the report said.